September 2021 Dividends

 Welcome everyone to my first attempt at blogging about my passive income via dividends!

This month I received $618.46 in passive income via dividends into three accounts - my TFSA, RRSP & RESP.

Here are the results:


Earning $0.86 per hour in September has brought my annual total to $3377.73.


2021 chart numbers are exaggerated since I transferred all my GRSP funds into my personal RRSP investing account and began recording the dividends.  Looking forward to '22 when I can really start to see an accurate reflection of my investments (hopefully in a positive trend!)  Thanks for stopping by!

This blog is a method of recording my personal investment journey and should not be taken as advice.  As always, perform your own due diligence.


Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing your numbers. Incredible jump in 2021 compared to all the previous years. You're clearly making progress. �� Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff. Lots of oil exposure eh?

    Seems like an undervalued sector atm

    keep it up
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, overweight in that sector by a lot, I have been able to lower it by 9% in my overall portfolio since the summer, long ways to go yet. Still lots of opportunity for the shares to appreciate more and set me up to spread those proceeds into other sectors, and increase my passive income. Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. A solid month for dividend income. Congrats. You're making great progress.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January 2022 Dividends

November 2022 Passive Income

February 2022 Dividends