September 2022 Dividends
Greetings everyone, welcome to my September 2022 passive income update.
I can't believe its already the middle of October, the past 6 weeks have really flown by, with the boys back to school, I finally found some time to sit down and write (night shift perk!) Only one purchase was made in September outside of reinvested dividends, I purchased 6 shares of $SCHD ETF. This purchase should add approximately $15 USD to by annual dividend income.
Towards the end of the month, two companies announced dividend increases, first Fortis $FTS announced they were increasing their dividend by 6% to $2.26 annually, adding $18.96 in annual income. The same day, Starbucks $SBUX announced an 8.2% increase to their dividend, bringing it up to $2.12 per year. This adds a staggering $0.80 USD to my annual income. One brick at a time!
In September, I received dividends from 13 different companies. If the dripped shares seem to be in excess of the dividend, it is because I purchased extra shares to use up left over capital from previous dividends received. Here are the results:
- Pembina Pipeline Corp $53.34 (1 drip)
- Cenovus Energy $124.72 (5 drips)
- Enbridge $123.84 (3 drips)
- Tourmaline Oil Corp $86.18 (2 drips)
- Manulife Financial $55.44 (3 drips)
- Whitecap Resources $39.23 (4 drips)
- SmartCentres REIT $38.23 (1 drip)
- TransAlta Renewables $25.30 (0 drips (I forgot to reinvest!))
- Fortis $83.46 (2 drips)
- Energy Select ETF $94.78 USD (5 drips)
- Schwab Dividend ETF $16.55 USD (0 drips)
- Dream Industrial REIT $14.82 (1 drip)
- Enbridge $61.92 (1 drip)
- Suncor $59.69 (1 drip)